Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

training with the warriors

Meeting the most popular team ever is very exciting and also nervous and when they give gifts u can be evinvous sometimes and I loved When I got picked to meet the warriors I was so nervous and excited at the same time but my favourite guy was Seleseino because he was extremely good at catching and also crack up but when we did kick tennis. When  I was so exhausted of training me and my friend hide behind the warrior player and although I knew that they were going to kick it to me because it directly went straight at me. Then I was so scared for Junior because he was the last one left but he lost and we sat down and waited to see who would win the warriors t-shirt but I was so envious when John won the t-shirt and I really loved the t-shirt and also they signed his t-shirt.

My day spending time with the warriors was so interesting and exhaustion and I hope I can meet them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment