Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

WALT: HP-use a range of different poetic devices in our poetry writing.

 WALT: use a range of different poetic devices in our poetry writing.

Stanza:1

A Rose is as its beautiful then ever 
When I look at you my love for you just gets bigger
We use roses for our dates
 but when you get rejected unlucky mate 
So don’t feel depressed or pressed 
Just relax even tho your feelings 
Are doing zigzags.

Stanza:2
I'm a fern and firm as ever

Watch me turn and listen and learn 
And i'll burn just to regrow
I swear under oath
I stand tall like a tree 
And my seeds will disperse like a flea. 


Last week Friday we had made a poem in was tons of fun and a lot of excitement also it was very hard to think of a plant to do but I think these were very good plants to do a poem about. Also Miss Myers was very helpful because she gave me some very good ideas and fixed my mistakes. Also Miss Brandes gave me very good tips and I think these poems are very cool also I will love to this again because the excitement and joy in doing this poem was amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Honor

    Wow I loved your poems/stanza that you created man, I posted mine on my blog but yours is way more impressive than anyones who I have seen in our class. Do you like writing? Keep up the great work, I am still impressed that you should be proud. Keep up the great work, I will be back to read more of your posts, see you at school tomorrow! Nga Mihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Nia jaye I don't really like writing but I do enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Kia Orana Honor. Your poem is really interesting and I enjoyed reading it. It some really good rhyming words. Would you consider being a Poet when you grow up? I was partners with Deborah and we just couldn't manage to do it, but we did get up to our second stanza and thats good enough. Awesome work Honor.

    ReplyDelete