Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Robotics

mBot robot v 1.1, 2.4 GHz

In robotics I have learnt so many new things like how to my the mbot's lights flash like a police car and I learnt how to make the mbot go in the shape of a h, but the most challenging thing I done was dismantle the mbot then put it back together it was so difficult but I tried my best to finish it. 

Eventually I was getting so close to completing my task I was right all I had to was put the wires in the right space and then I finished I was so happy with myself I felt like I had a game or something.

When we go robotics we always learn new stuff and I like it when I learn new stuff about the mbots or the codes we put in the mbots so it can move or work. Also we do quizzes and kahoots and there is always enjoyment in other people while they play and when we do bitly binary number and that teaches me how to code and you know when you scan a bar code it does the exact same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment