Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Robotics

First we had done a quick quiz about mbots and it was so annoying because I only got 58% of the questions correct and I wasn't happy with myself I was very disappointed. 


When I was at Tech we were doing Robotics and we learnt something new it was about coding and we had made a game do rock, paper, scissors. It was so fun but also so extremely difficult but I got it done I was so happy when I finished because me and my friend were playing rock, paper, scissors and it was exciting.


After That we had made the LED lights flicker into the word hello and welcome it was pretty interesting how it was working. Then we had to make the game roll a dice and we had to use a lot of codes for the coding. 

Finally my day was fun and a exciting day because I completed every task that I was set to do and my day ended in a fantastic mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment