Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

Basic facts

 

I am so happy today because I achieved 90% and I got 4 wrong which leaves me with 36/40 and I really need learn percentages and fractions because I always struggle with them. When I was doing the basic facts it felt easy when I was doing the place value and then it got a  little bit harder when it came to percentages. But then after that I was going to give up but something in my head said ''keep on going '' so I just kept on working hard to I got to the end.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Honor. Fantastic effort on achieving 90% on stage 8. I your last test you were in the 80s and then you jumped into your 90s. What are you aiming for in your next basic facts test? I also can get 90% on stage eight, but that was only once and sadly didn't post it onto my blog. I am really proud of you for achieving this mark. Good luck in your next test, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete